Every day I always go to work with my cousins. I tend to fall asleep every time we’re on the road but this morning, I felt different. I don’t know why but I feel so energetic and positive this morning.
Upon reaching Pasig area, I heard the girl on the radio saying that we should be thankful for all of the blessings that we have, regardless if it is small or big.
What struck me most is her last line before she played the music.. “How about you, what are you thankful for?”
I listed a couple of things I am grateful for today:
- Be able to face the struggle this day because I am awake.
- My furry baby, Princess (my dog).
- Arrived safe in the office.
- Those lovely flowers I see every day when I pass by the condo beside the building of my office. It’s so pleasant in the eyes.
- Graham balls(which will you see below); I missed this!
- Kuya Traffic enforcer for helping me cross the street this morning because there are a lot of careless drivers.
- Good music playlist on my phone.
- Yummy breakfast.
- 1-hour happy lunch with my office mate who is dearly close to my heart (hi mommy Tashy!)
- Survived this tiring day! Phew!!!
- For having an awesome patience with people today.
- Kuya Shuttle driver who saved my favorite spot in front of the van.
- Arrived at home, safe.
- Sumptuous dinner made by my aunt thanks, Memet!
- Great WIFI connection at home (wow minsan lang maging mabilis ‘to okay)
- Supportive friends
- Being able to share this to you and express what I feel.
- You! Because you’re taking the time to read this.
- Despite a bit of misunderstanding at times, an intact family.
- LASTLY, POSITIVE VIBES ALL THE WAY!
These are the few the things that I am thankful for today. I realized that even if you feel tired after a long day, counting all your blessings will make you feel happy. When I say “blessings” I don’t include material things, I count experiences, memories, and generosity.
How about you.. WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?
See you soon,